Milano tires

Tony,
  Those 205/55-15 tires are the wrong size for your Milano. They're too
tall, so they rub.
  Since the 205/55 tires came on the car (i.e., you probably didn't pay
full price for them), the best course would be to sell all four and buy
tires that fit.  Keeping 205/55s on the rear isn't a great idea.  For one
thing, a taller tire lowers the Milano 3.0's final drive ratio even
further, which is probably not what you want.
  With the stock wheels 195/55-15 is probably the best size to use,
although there aren't a lot of choices in this size.  As an alternative
that give you more options, 205/50 is also the right diameter.  However,
the one set of these I tried rubbed occasionally and tended to "tramline"
on some roads, so I went back to the stock size when they wore out.
  Turning to your questions about exhaust systems, I don't have any
experience with Stebro, but my advice is to verify that the fit is EXACTLY
like stock.  Good fit is critical with a Milano (or Alfetta or GTV6)
because you have to remove the exhaust system for routine service under the
car.

Dana Loomis
88 Milano 3.0