Milano Tires

The previous owner of my Milano Verde fitted 205/55-15 tires.(BFGoodrich Comp
T/A ZR1).  They occasionally rub on the right front fender skirt.  Since they
are almost new, I was contemplating replacing the front onlys with stock size
195/55-15s.  Anyone see any reason not to do this?  I figure I'll keep the
larger tires on the rear and I'll have an extra pair when the rears wear out.

Also, any suggestions for which brand/type of tires to buy?  I'm primarily
interested in performance rather than all weather as I have 4 Graspics for the
winter.

Tony Brucia
Long Island, NY