GTV6 - upper a-arm removal problem

Hi:
I ran into a big problem removing the upper a-arm from my '82 GTV6 today -
perhaps someone has some advice?
The thing is I removed the nut (in the engine compartment), and tried to
tap out the bolt with a hammer.  The bolt would not budge and no amount of
force can free it from the upper a-arm bushing sleeve.  Apparently the bolt
is rusted onto the bushing sleeve.  When I try and turn it with a wrench,
the only thing that happens is that the rubber part of the bushing gets
torqued and so absorbs all the movement.
I can't get a grinder in there to cut the bolt off - I've run out of ideas
so please help me out if you have some advice!
Cheers
Mike
1985 GTV6
1982 GTV6 Balocco #261