Re: Copper Fuel Lines

> so will fail in the end. Plus its not as good under pressure, or any
> mehcanical loading such as impact, as steel is. Finally which may be of

Probably worst of all: Copper work hardens easily.
If it is allowed to vibrate that will harden it, which again
makes it prone to crack. I have been told that is why they are not
allowed here.

Being so negative, I'll compensate by giving a tip on how to reverse
this.
Just heat it with a torch up until it's glowing. Not very useful
with brake lines, but it is with copper rings used for oil plug,
and pressure lines. They will regain the necessary softness for being
re-used.

Einar Sjaavik