LaForza

	>Okay, per recommendations of a few friends on this list, I
checked out the
	>website www.laforza.com (Cupertino, CA).

	Escondido actually...near San Diego. I got excited (I drive a
white Alfa, not red) when I saw "Cupertino" as that's only 2 miles away
and I was going to cruise by and see if they're operating out of a
P.O.box or if they really have a respectable operation. Anybody in
S.Diego wanna cruise buy and report back to us just for kicks?