[alfa] Stupid looking Alfas

***********************

> The prettiest mass production car ever made has to be the Bertone GTV from
> the late 60's to the inception of the Alfetta GT. There are certainly more
> interesting designs but has the pure perfection of size, line and stance
> ever been equalled by anyone anywhere for under multi $$$?

I'm inclined to agree...

It is clear the design was conceived in space, rather than atop a board,
as was usually the practice in that era. (the bottom line of the fenders
is the clue)

Nonetheless, I would suggest that the original Raymond Lowey Studebaker
hard-top (circa 1954 -- before they were called "Hawk") is at least a
close competitor.

r.m.bies