re: [alfa] GTV seat belts?

Spiros,
    Does your '73 have those three-part front seat belts where you need to
link the shoulder strap to the lap belt before buckling everything
together??  And the lap belt has a retractor but the shoulder belt does not?

    Anyway, try http://www.ssnake-oyl.com/  if you want to restore your
belts.  I was contemplating sending my belts to them but never got around to
it.  My GTV makes a few appearances at racetracks for club events so I put
in a harness bar and a 6-point harness.

    Replacement belts: Seatbelt Pros :
http://www.gotbelts.com/?source=Overture
<http://www.gotbelts.com/?source=Overture&OVRAW=seat%20belt&OVKEY=seat%20bel
t&OVMTC=standard> &OVRAW=seat%20belt&OVKEY=seat%20belt&OVMTC=standard
    or Andover : http://www.andoverrestraints.com/?OVRAW=seat%20belt
<http://www.andoverrestraints.com/?OVRAW=seat%20belt&OVKEY=seat%20belt&OVMTC
=standard> &OVKEY=seat%20belt&OVMTC=standard

    There are anchor points for rear lap belts already on the car (the
threads are US standard but I can't remember the size).  You can install
shoulder belts as well but you need to install reinforced anchor points for
them on the top shelf.

    Bruce

    '73 GTV
    '86 Spider