Re: [alfa] GTV seat belts?

Hi there Spiros,

I too am searching for the right combination of safety and convnience
in the fitting of belts to the rear of my GTV, [a Euro 72].  I have
gotten great leads and advice from various Digesti and can offer the
following that might be helpful.

Sources for belts:
Securon UK: http://www.securon.co.uk/
Highwood Alfa UK: http://www.highwoodalfa.com/
WescoPerformance USA: http://store.yahoo.net/wescoperformance/index.html
AndoverRestraints USA: http://www.andoverrestraints.com/

I decided on a price and kit composition basis to try a set from
WescoPerformance and then I'm planning to go from there.  Best of luck
to you and me both!  :-)

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:00:24 -0800, Alfa Nut <alfista@domain.elided> wrote:
> Hello
>
> WIth a new baby arriving, my wife insists that I fix up the seat belts
> in my '73 GTV -- cannot argue her down anymore as she is... right!
>
> So, looking at the usual suspects/vendors, I am coming up short.  Any
> recommendations from the folks on the list?  What do you guys and gals
> do when your seatbelts are no longer operational?  Any recommended
> alternatives, besides racing harness?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Spiros
> '73 GTV