[alfa] Duetto Seat Belt Attachment Points

Mitch Wolberg comments: My 69 Spider Junior uses one of the top frame bolts for the third attachment point and the belts look original though that really doesn't mean much. They don't work all that well either since the diagonal section wants to slip off my shoulder.

******

The rear anchor point for diagonal seat belts on these cars is dangerously low. For the belts I sell I "strongly suggest" a different / higher mounting point which gives only slight interference when the top is down. I also include a seat belt guide with two small stainless sheet metal screws per seat for mounting. Still a bit of a compromise, but if one doesn't expect the convenience of diagonal belts in a tin topped car (the floor to ceiling B-pillar is a handy location point) they work quite well.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

http://www.alfacybersite.com/ACSDiagSpdSBlt.html --