[alfa] Re: [Alfa Racing]: Engine+ trans+ rear axle assy available

What Steve Fog is referencing is a complete motor from a 1989 Spider  with
38K+ miles. complete with starter, AC pump, FI mechanisms and control  boxes,
Transmission & driveshaft (u-joints good and syncros good), rear end  with
trunion and trailing arms attached (no brake calipers, used them on racing
transaxle).  Motor ran great when removed. Pickled with marvel oil &  turned over
every couple of months but really in the way and I would like them  gone. First
$1250.00 takes all. It`s in Pensacola Fl.  Motor & Trans  still together. I
don`t want to get involved in the shipping ordeal with these  big pieces.  Steve
is apparently buying my '66 Lotus Elan and willing to  haul these parts with
him with the Lotus to the far frozen Northeast. Will send  pics if anyone is
interested.  They have been thoroughly cleaned. Richard  Jemison