[alfa] Duetto on 60 Minutes

Okay, I'll throw in the towel. Sorry not to give credit where credit is
due, but whoever said there were block letters on the trunk lid (I
didn't recall seeing any rear shots) pretty much says '69 Spider fer shure.

Had a longish talk with Ken yesterday (owner of the '67 Spider with 5-Stars). Nope, wasn't his car. Didn't
know a thing about Hoffman / Duetto on 60 Minutes.

FWIW (god I hate those things but does save time in not having to write
For What It's Worth) - I'm sort of inclined to think either 60 Minutes
were told it was a '67 or simply wanted to believe it was - or - how
many would know or even care? Believe it was bs who calculated a total
of 3 on his "who really care's meter" (I assume as opposed to several
more who drove Audi's in the 80's).

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA