[alfa] Duetto on 60 Minutes

Damian Magista wrote: So anyone know whose Duetto they used for the Dustin Hoffman piece on 60 Minutes?

*******

While I'm sure there is more than one red '67 Duetto with 5-Stars, Dustin's ride sure looked like the one a potential client drove out for me to evaluate about six weeks ago. I'm pretty sure he's not a member of the Alfa Digest and believe he is currently out of the country. I am to know his decision when he returns, which should be shortly.

If no one has stepped forward in the meantime saying they are the owner, I'll ask him when we talk.

Even though this particular car looks magnificent from five feet, it does have enough "issues" for him to consider a full restoration.

Sort of going off on a tangent here, but the clutch is terrible, with the clutch action taking place on the last few millimeters of travel. Should it have been Ken's Duetto, hope Dustin mastered the clutch better than I did in the few miles I drove it.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA
Would be rather fun to restore The Graduate II car.