Re: [alfa] Duetto Seat Belt Attachment Points

My 69 Spider Junior uses one of the top frame bolts for the third attachment point and the belts look original though that really doesn't mean much. They don't work all that well either since the diagonal section wants to slip off my shoulder.

Mitch Wolberg
Denber, CO
69 Berlina
69 Spider Jr.