[alfa] Bent wheel repair in CA, Bay Area

Karl,
    You can also check out WheelsAmerica  at (510) 441-2199 in Union City -
www.fixrim.com.  They are a national franchise and have a flat fee for fixing
and painting rims.  They repaired a bent rim on my '95 318ti and it looks like
new.

    And no, I haven't gone over the to dark side!  The Spider just won't
carry the wife's harp.  ;-(   By the way, anyone know how to remove the lower ball
joints on a ti?

Cheers,
Charlie