[alfa] RE: VALUES & Stuff

Berlinas are old school Alfas. 164s are not. It doesn't surprise me to have seen their prices plummet in the past couple years. Plus I think that perhaps all the Berlina propaganda is finally sinking in and people are realizing that they are awesome cars. These are not lumbering sedans, these things are Alfas through and through. Remember they are built on the same platform as the Spiders and GTVs (just a longer wheelbase). Yeehaw!

Now with that said, the 164 is a fine car. Fun to drive and comfy. Nothing like that sweet V6 song and smooth hard pull.

Oh, I'm looking for a garage space to park my TI in. It'd be nice if there was electricity. I'm on Cap Hill and do not want to park it on the street. So if any Seattle area types have or know of space to rent/share let me know. I don't want to do the Eastside though. Too far. Cap Hill, Sodo, Madison, South Park, Wallingford would all be fine. If anyone else is looking I'd love to pool resources and share a space.

Damian

magista@domain.elided
64 Giulia TI 1600 (actually 1700)
70 Berlina 1750 (actually 2000)