[alfa] in situ adjustment for front passenger side 164 seat belt?

Am I the last one to find out that the 164 front seat belt has an adjustment for the upper anchor point? I had posted the problem of difficulties in strapping my biggest/tallest son into the passenger seat and got a lot of commiseration. I just went out to swap in a "sinister" seat belt for the right-hand one and found this several inch adjustment (twice that effective length change for the belt). It seems to be enough to serve my needs, but when I look at my CarDisc I'll find out how to remove the belt molding and swap out the belt. I've had reliable people give me info saying that the left belt can't be mounted in the right hand slot and I'll have to re-mount the belt on the right hand reel. But I got left and right reels and they look identical to my eye. I'll try swapping it out bodily before I go to the effort of interchanging belts on the reels.

Michael