[alfa] Re: Flywheel bolts

regarding richard's inquiry about flywheel bolts for 1300-1750s. There has been no source for them for quite some while, and the ones running now are waay overdue to be changed. I have them in stock, custom made by ARP, just have not had time to put them on the Performatek web site yet.. ARP's outstanding quality, far superior to OEM - and they are available!
If you have need, you can contact me directly, or through performatek.com, i can email pics.
andy kress