[alfa] Bolt source. . .Bearing Source

I know I listed this source before, but I want to do this again, this place is great. Cazeault Hardware in Weymouth, MA was a great family owned local hardware store for 50 years until HD and Lowes moved in. They have recreated themselves as "boltdepot.com" specializing in thousands of nuts, bolts, washers, accessories, charts etc. all online. They have a great selection of metric and stainless steel metric fasteners including some *chrome plated* metric fasteners and hardware not listed on the web site (ask them). Their site is a good one and works well. Please check them out:

http://www.boltdepot.com/

Another great source is South Shore Bearing in Quincy MA. HD and Lowes has not put them out of business. They take pride in being able to find any bearing or seal, especially for older cars, trucks, fire engines, etc. they matched every bearing I have needed for my 101 Spiders, lawn tractor, garden equipment, etc. If you can't find it, give them a call, no web site, they ship anywhere.

South Shore Bearing
111 Copeland St.
Quincy MA 02169
(617) 471-7800