Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 03:23 PM 11/30/2004, you wrote:

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:20:47 -0500
From: "Brian Picardi" <brian@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Spider top boots

Christmas is coming; I am browsing the IAP catalog.  Right there on page 5 I
found the Spider top boot I have had my eye on listed at $625.00 ('for '87
Quad).  To me, this is a lot of money for what it does.

Can anyone out there in Alfaland recommend another source for a top boot?
Something they've purchased in the past and have been happy with?  Nothing
against IAP, it's just that, geez, that's a lotta cash for a top boot.

Grazie,

Brian Picardi
Miami, FL
'87 Spider Quad