[alfa] Cheap SF GTV6 FS

From craigslist.org. Not my car.
Andrew Watry

1983 Alfa Romeo GTV6 - $750 (bernal heights)

  _____

Reply to: marc@domain.elided
<mailto:marc@domain.elided?subject=1983%20Alfa%20Romeo%20GTV6%20%20%2d%20%247
50>
Date: 2004-11-30, 10:42AM PST

1983 GTV6, charcoal grey exterior, beige leather interior, 5 speed, sun
roof, A/C (disconnected), CD player, 240,000 miles.
My beloved little Alfa for sale :-( This is a beautiful car and I really
hate to part with it. I'm the second owner of this car, purchased in 1996.
Have gotten years of enjoyment driving but when the engine froze, I decided
I had to say goodbye. The mechanic tells me that its the lower end (the head
being recently rebuilt) but I didn't spend the money to investigate for
sure. Also needs new front end bushings, berrings, etc. Has recently rebuilt
Milano transmission and pretty new drive line donuts. The exterior is in
good shape, one small rust spot and a small ding in the passenger door.
There is also a small crack in the windshiled that has been there since I
purchased it. The interior is in good shape as well.
This is a car that can easily be brought back to perfect condition. I can't
stand to see the car go to a junk yard and hope to find someone who can give
it a new home.