[alfa] Re: Spider top boots

Brian,

In a message dated 11/30/2004 12:29:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:20:47 -0500
From: "Brian Picardi" <brian@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Spider top boots

Christmas is coming; I am browsing the IAP catalog.  Right there on page 5 I
found the Spider top boot I have had my eye on listed at $625.00 ('for '87
Quad).  To me, this is a lot of money for what it does.

Interesting.  I never knew the Quad boot was different from the Veloce boot.
I know my factory Veloce boot covers the entire back parcel shelf.  And I
assume the Graduate boot only covers the top.  But I can't imagine what more the
Quad boot does.......hmmmmm....
At any rate, check with APE in Tracy, CA.  They must have some for a
resonable price.

Merry Christmas!
Charlie

Can anyone out there in Alfaland recommend another source for a top boot?
Something they've purchased in the past and have been happy with?  Nothing
against IAP, it's just that, geez, that's a lotta cash for a top boot.

Grazie,

Brian Picardi
Miami, FL
'87 Spider Quad