[alfa] Spider top boots

Brian Picardi wrote: Christmas is coming; I am browsing the IAP catalog. Right there on page 5 I found the Spider top boot I have had my eye on listed at $625.00 ('for '87 Quad). To me, this is a lot of money for what it does. Can anyone out there in Alfaland recommend another source for a top boot?

*******

Brian, should you have a SO, write a letter to Santa Claus % Tom Hanks, Hollywood, CA, and make a copy which you leave in plain sight.

Just might save you a lot of Surfing + $$...if she works.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA