[alfa] 164LS engine stall problem continued

Taming of the shrewd continued:

My 94 164LS has engine stall problem.  It is very easy to duplicate the
problem, just let engine idle and it will stall in few minutes.

So far I have exchanged good ECU and AFM and crankshaft sensor and fuel
pressure regulator found the problem still exists,

There is one thing I observed: just before engine stall, the fuel pressure
always jump up 8-10psi (from 40psi to 48psi) and then

engine stop immediately.

Any idea?

Karl Chen