RE: [alfa] XK140 tops (NAC)

> Really??  I thought Drophead Coupe ("DHC") was just their term for
> the convertible version, of which there was only (per model).

Nope, quite different cars.

The DHC was ostensibly a 2+2, had a fixed windscreen, wind-up windows, and a
proper convertible roof.  The interior was more luxurious, including wooden
dash, as it didn't have to be so weatherproof.

The Roadster was a dedicated 2 seater, removable windscreen, side screens
rather than wind-up windows, leather covered dash, padded leather caps on the
doors, and only a token top.

If you run a quick google search for pictures of each model, the differences
are quite easy to spot.

Anthony White
Wellington, NZ