[alfa] Alfa's US return

In a message dated 11/19/2004 2:57:32 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:19:13 -0800 (PST)
From: doug sedon <sedond@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Re:  Alfa's US return

why does anyone really *care* whether or not alfa
comes back?  would you really buy one?  if i could
afford a new gtv, i'd buy
<explicative deleted>
mebbe, by the time alfa starts making real (rwd) cars
again, they will come back, & then enthusiasts will
care.  i tink fiat knows this about the usa market -
enthusiasts prefer rwd, or at least awd.  and, alfa
will never appeal to non-enthusiasts here.

ymmv,

doug s.

    Ride on, Doug.  I get busy and do not read Alfa Digest for a week or a
month or more and when I get back, someone is always lamenting Alfa's failure to
sell cars in the USA.  I do not care.  Alfa will come back, if and when they
come back.  Hopefully, they will do away with the Wrong Wheel Drive before
then.
    Until then, I have enough Alfas to last the rest of my life.  But I may
have to buy a few more just in case.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City