[alfa] Milano parts question

I bought my first 6 cylinder Alfa a few weeks ago - an 88 Verde. Now I have
an opportunity to harvest parts from a Milano that is destined for the junk
yard.
Are there any tricks or gotcha's associated with removing the front window
regulators and the heater, including blower.
Is there a best order for getting the dash stuff out?
Are there any other parts that are more likely than others to be useful,
e.g., steering rack?

Thanks,
Ed Prytherch, Columbia SC
73 GTV