[alfa] Alfa GT Junior Delivery

For what it's worth, Alfa Romeo Canada Ltd. had an office at 26 Greensoboro Drive, Rexdale, Ontario in the late 1960's. Rexdale is a suburb in the north west area of Toronto. As far as I know, this company was not part of New Jersey-based Alfa Romeo Incorporated (ARI) but that doesn't mean that the two companies didn't work together to some extent.

Rod, my guess is that your car might have landed in North America at a New Jersey port, but then transferred to Canada for sale. GT Juniors were definitely sold in Canada, with an advertised list price of C$ 3,645.

George Beston
Alfetta
Spider Jr.