[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #424

Hello All,

 I need some advice with regards to the replacment of my transaxel in my 83
gtv/6. I have owned the car for the last 16 years. The car is in need of a
tranny in particular the gearbox. It seems as though a tooth from first gear
broke off and shreded the rest of the parts.  The car is in great shape with
low kms. Any advice or recommendations during the replacement of the
transaxel? I have been told by some to go with an 85 gtv/6 trans for the
shorter gears? Lastly, does anyone know of a good parts (used) supplier or
private individual in Toronto Canada?

Thank you all in advance.

Emilio
Toronto Canada.