RE: [alfa] Alfa GT Junior Repair Update

-----Original Message-----
From: alfaken [mailto:alfaken@domain.elided]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 5:37 PM
To: 'Rodney Leng'
Subject: RE: [alfa] Alfa GT Junior Repair Update

I've had her confirm a 69 GTV bought in Montreal, and a 74 GTV from Toronto

Dear Sir,

With reference to your request we are informing you that according to our
documentation files the chassis number AR 30xxxxx originally corresponds to
an Alfa Romeo 2000 GT Veloce USA edition manufactured on the 7th June 1973
and sold on the 13th June 1973 to Alfa Romeo from Toronto Canada.

The body colour is "faggio"  (AR 516) with brown interiors.

Please be advised that this answer is intended solely for information use
and its contents does not certify the authenticity of this car.

Yours Sincerely,

Archivio Storico Alfa Romeo

Centro di Documentazione

Elvira Ruocco