Re: [alfa] WTB: GTV Rear Seatbelts, Sources and Advice Sought

 Personally if  I was putting seatbelts in, especially for my kids, I'd
get brand new ones.  Rather have them work than look good.  In fact I
just replaced the seat belts in my Spider as I'm pretty sure they were
original, with some I got from Highwood.

kevin
86 Spider