[alfa] WTB: GTV Rear Seatbelts, Sources and Advice Sought

Gotta get the new GTV set-up to accommodate my daughter in the back
seat.  Who can give me some info on a source for seatbelts that are
actually Alfa standard or similar to what Alfa supplied?  [Cross and
serpent emblems on the buckles would be very cool, if such a thing
exists.]  I'd like to keep as original as possible while still solving
the problem relatively quickly.  Also, advice on anchor points and
mounting strategies is very welcome.

--
Cheers!
Hutson