[alfa] dirty Milano Headlights

Alfisti,

does anyone here have any suggestions on how to clean
the inside of the headlights on a Milano.  Mine are
pretty cloudy.  I tried to get into a set of spares I
have, but was a little timid about prying too hard on
old italian plastic.  They appear to be sealed with
some rubber stuff, and I think that is the problem.
The screws and clips come off really easy, it is the
rubber goo that holds it all together.  Any ideas....
Is there maybe something that I can just pour into
them that will do the cleaning?

Also, are there any tips on removing the oil light
sending unit from the back of the drivers side head?
It sure is tight back there.

Keep Driving,
Tim Spruill
Baton Rouge, LA