[alfa] Ultimate oddball SUV on ebay (no Alfa content, some Ferrari conte nt)

Bill Harrah's "Jerrari" is for sale on ebay, item 4503432211. Good for the
rough stretches of the Melee?

This is a Jeep Wagoneer married to a Ferrari 365 GT nose, and 330
vertical-carb running gear, built by Bill Harrah's shop in 1969. It's
covered in a 1969 issue of Road & Track.  Sorry I don't have the issue
handy.  It's not a joke.  Appears to have had its V12 replaced with a V8 at
some point, and repainted, etc., probably by a subsequent owner.  I'm going
to LA today and will try to take a look.  Another Jerrari was built with a
stock Wagoneer body and later 365 horizontal-carb engine, though if by
Harrah I don't know.  It was for sale recently too, still with its V12.
Cool stuff comes up on the Full Size Jeep Digest.

Andrew Watry