Re: [alfa] Ultimate oddball SUV on ebay (no Alfa content, some Ferrari conte nt)

At 11/12/2004 01:28 PM, you wrote:
Bill Harrah's "Jerrari" is for sale on ebay, item 4503432211. Good for the
rough stretches of the Melee?

This is a Jeep Wagoneer married to a Ferrari 365 GT nose, and 330
vertical-carb running gear, built by Bill Harrah's shop in 1969. It's
covered in a 1969 issue of Road & Track.  Sorry I don't have the issue
handy.  It's not a joke.  Appears to have had its V12 replaced with a V8 at
some point, and repainted, etc., probably by a subsequent owner.  I'm going
to LA today and will try to take a look.  Another Jerrari was built with a
stock Wagoneer body and later 365 horizontal-carb engine, though if by
Harrah I don't know.  It was for sale recently too, still with its V12.
Cool stuff comes up on the Full Size Jeep Digest.
A really ugly car.  I don't see it selling for it's opening bid.