Re: [alfa] French / Italian Car Meet at Woodley Park

Biba,

You know you've stumbled upon a really nice group when a non-member can take a ribbon home.

I'm right there with you on the mileage as I came from Huntington Beach (in my '66 Super) although I'm sure others had a longer round trip than I.

I too was impressed at Leno's car, not sure about the year exactly, but a very nice Hispano-Suiza for sure.

Steve