[alfa] A public thank you to Ed Parise

I wanted to share with everyone on the list what cool guy Ed is:
He was stripping parts off of his Alfas and sending them to people for the cost of shipping only. So I asked about the windshield he said it was available and I sent him a check to cover the cost of removal by a professional and for shipping. Well the windshield broke while being packed up (they seem to self-destruct ). So while I was out of town he sent back a complete refund to me. Even though he had paid the professional for the removal. No fuss no hassle and I did not have to even ask for it. So I just wanted to share with the list the story of a stand-up guy. If he ever runs for office he's got my vote.

Kenn