[alfa] A public thank you to Ed Parise

>From: "Kenn Ferro, S.O.C." <ferrovision@domain.elided>

>Subject: [alfa] A public thank you to Ed Parise > >I wanted to share
with everyone on the list what cool guy Ed is: >He was stripping parts
off of his Alfas and sending them to people for >the cost of shipping
only. So I asked about the windshield he said it >was available and I
sent him a check to cover the cost of removal by a >professional and for
shipping. Well the windshield broke while being >packed up (they seem to
self-destruct ). So while I was out of town he >sent back a complete
refund to me. Even though he had paid the >professional for the removal.
No fuss no hassle and I did not have to >even ask for it. So I just
wanted to share with the list the story of a >stand-up guy. If he ever
runs for office he's got my vote. > > >Kenn  He would never run for
office in the US if he is smart (I think he probably is!!)  He wouldn't
get nominated (or elected either, for that matter), as he sounds too
honest for US politics.Thanks for relating a nice experience. Gordy HydeSeattle