[alfa] Re: Brake bleeding

I have used a self bleeder for years and it worked fine except that it kept
coming out of the jar containing fluid ! I recently found at Kragen's
(Scherba's) a nice little unit for $6 consisting of a tube attached to a small plastic
bottle with a magnet attached. The magnet attaches to a point on the wheel or
frame higher than the brake cylinder. This little bleeder works fine and much
less messy than the previous bleeding system! . Graham Arlen