Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:54:54 -0500
From: Curtiss Norheim <curtiss.R.norheim@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Re brake/clutch bleeding

A easy to make power bleeder.

I took a lid from a large mouthed bottle (Gatorade cap may fit) it screwed
on to the reservoir perfectly. cut a piece
of foam type gasket material to fit on the inside cut/drill a hole and put a
male airline fitting through the center
with a nut on the inside.

Fill reservoir with fluid screw on this cap set you air compressor for
~10lbs connect the air hose to the fitting
open the bleeder screw. keep a close eye on the fluid level, remove air hose
before taking off the cap for refill etc.

Works great is a one man operation and is very fast

Curt Norheim