[alfa] Attention 1978 Spider owners

Small request: Could someone with a whole 1978 Spider
tell me what kind of hardware is used on your car to
hold the coolant reservoir? Is the band screwed onto
the body of the car, or does it have brackets that are
screwed or welded on? I need the mounting hardware and
have an opportunity to buy the band from a 1976, but
I'm getting the feeling that the hardware is different
on the two years. My car has two empty screw holes
where the mount should be. What went here?

Any guidance much appreciated.

Colin

Almost-whole-again 1978 Spider
http://mail.yahoo.com