[alfa] Biba's Baster...

It struck me that buying multiple turkey basters after brake fluid
trashes the rubber bulb could get a bit costly.  I found a baster at
Williams-Sonoma that has a stainless steel tube and a silicone bulb.  As
a bonus, it has a needle that threads onto the end of the tube that lets
you suck up gunk from tight spaces.  Not bad for $12.