[alfa] Re: Brake Bleeding

Guys-

Sorry to say it, but you're all doing it that hard way.  This has got to be
one of my favorite tools next to my automotive lift.

http://motiveproducts.com/02bleeders.html

Get the European Power Bleeder.  All you do is fill it with brake fluid.  Spin
the cap on the master.  Pump it to 10-15 psi.  Then walk around the car with
clear tubing and a jar opening each bleed screw until no more air comes out,
or in the case of annual fluid replacement, until clear fluid comes out.  I
can change the fluid or bleed the brakes and clutch in any of my Fiats or
Alfas in 10 minutes flat.  No mess, no assistance required, no pre-bleeding of
master cylinders.

For you handy types, modify the cap like I did by adding an air line quick
disconnect between the cap and the hose.

It's the best $48 I've ever spent!  No, I don't own stock in the company nor
do I get a kickback.

-Lalo
'88 Verde
www.LalosGarage.com