Re: [alfa] Alfa brake bleed

David,
I would be suspect of a collapsed or partially collapsed flexible rubber brake hose on the rear. I recommend replacing them if you dont know the history. Hope this helps-Jeff
the reason I started this

in the beginning was to eliminate rubbing of a pad in
the pass rear. I thought the caliper was bad so I
replaced it with another (not new or rebuilt either)
and I still get the problem, now it just seems more
pronounced - constant rubbing of the pad like it never
fully releases when the pedal is let off. Any ideas?