Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 03:19 PM 10/14/2004, you wrote:

Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:12:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Griszkauskas <alfagriz1@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Alfa brake bleed

Thanks for everyone's help. The speedbleeders worked
great during the bleeding, could be the easiest bleed
job I've ever done. HOWEVER, the reason I started this
in the beginning was to eliminate rubbing of a pad in
the pass rear. I thought the caliper was bad so I
replaced it with another (not new or rebuilt either)
and I still get the problem, now it just seems more
pronounced - constant rubbing of the pad like it never
fully releases when the pedal is let off. Any ideas?
:(

Grizzly

1988 Graduate