[alfa] FS: Ronal Wheels

Just want to see if their is any interest in the Ronal wheels that came on the Alfettas, I think they were on the Millie Miglia or Vellocissima or whatever the "special" editions were!! They look great on the Sport Sedans too!

Anyway, I need to raise some cash for a Spider project I just brought home so I want to know if anyone wants these 4 wheels I've been storing in a barn in the middle of Kentucky for many years. I don't know if they are perfect, I doubt it. I don't know what else they will fit besides Alfetta's and Sport Sedans. I can get pictures this weekend if anyone wants.

Open to any offers before I resort to ebay. I REALLY don't want to put them there but......

Mark in Kentucky
84 GTV6
83 Spider (For Sale, CHEAP!)
86 Spider (New project!)