[alfa] GTV6 interior for sale

I have an 85 GTV6 that I'm parting out.  The interior is in really nice
original condition.  The fabric is black cloth with gray pinstripe and
I'd like to sell the complete interior as a package to someone.  Both
front seats (no rips or tears), rear seat bottom and back cushion (small
amount of fading on top edge, but no splits or tears), front door panels
(never cut for speakers!), rear panels (still with original Alfa
speakers and grill covers), black carpet in good shape.  Digital
pictures available by request.  Price is $600 plus shipping.

Michael Conrey
Smithsburg, MD
301-824-3588