Re: [alfa] Step-front lower panel

In a message dated 10/5/2004 7:11:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
karmat@domain.elided writes:

but I am  looking for a lower
front panel for a step-front  GTV

Karl,
I went to the Wolf Steel website, thinking they might be producing a
replacement panel. Instead, on their "garage sale" page, I found a whole 1967  GTV
that they are parting out. Perhaps if you don't find a front panel from a
private party, you should try them. They also produce a front valence section  that
may do the trick for you.
Regards,
Bob A.
Paducah KY