Re: [alfa] Looking for 164 Air Flow Meter

hagen_jason@domain.elided wrote:

  You listed the same part# for both...--
  Jason Hagen

    > Phil Caterino wrote:
    >
    > >Thanks to help from a digest member, we have diagnosed my
    problem with my
    > >91'-164. anyone out there will a Air Flow Meter they would
    like to sell?
    > >You can contact me off digest at philcaterino@domain.elided:
    Thanks in
    > >advance!
    > >

    > >Phil Caterino
    > >
    > >91-164
    > >--
    > >to be removed from alfa, see
    /bin/digest-subs.cgi

    > What model? Because the "base" and L had the same AFM, the S
    however had
    > a bigger AFM as it's air requierments were a little bigger.
    >
    > Base and L model part number: 60513206
    > Sport model part number: 60513206
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ales Golob
    > --
    > to be removed from alfa, see
    /bin/digest-subs.cgi

Ooop! Mea culpa.

The part number for the Sport model should be 60550042.
A weird thing is that the Sport AFM although bigger is about 200$
cheaper.

Regards,
Ales Golob