Re: [alfa] Looking for 164 Air Flow Meter

Phil Caterino wrote:

Thanks to help from a digest member, we have diagnosed my problem with my
91'-164. anyone out there will a Air Flow Meter they would like to sell?
You can contact me off digest at philcaterino@domain.elided: Thanks in
advance!

Phil Caterino

91-164

What model? Because the "base" and L had the same AFM, the S however had a bigger AFM as it's air requierments were a little bigger.

Base and L model part number: 60513206
Sport model part number: 60513206

Regards,
Ales Golob