Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 02:37 PM 8/25/2004, you wrote:

Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:23:15 EDT
From: Ciao89@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Thanks, now what about my new hardtop?

Thank you everyone. I will get one of those gadgets for the battery. I
knew you all would come through. I am in desperate need of doing something
about my ac, it's not cooling at all and both windows won't always come up. By
desperate, I mean the cost will set me back. I took the car out for a spin,
with the new battery, and noticed that my new hardtop was making a lot of
noise. It seems to be bumping metal to metal or something. I had a friend help
me install it and I thought we did it correctly. It's an original Alfa
hardtop that I bought from a fella on this list. It's a beauty. Think it might
need a new seal or should I get an expert to look at it? Again, thank you.

Elizabeth
'89 Spider Veloce
_ciao89@domain.elided_ (mailto:ciao89@domain.elided)